Consultations on Pre-draft of Law on Customs Measures in Bosnia
On March 30, 2010, the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina announced the opening of the consultation process on the Pre-draft of the Law on Customs Measures for the Protection of the Intellectual Property Rights.
All interested parties are invited to send written comments on the Pre-draft by April 30, 2010 to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or address: Uprava za indirektno oporezivanje (Indirect Taxation Authority), Sektor za carine, Bana Lazarevića bb, 78 000 Banja Luka.
The law aims to harmonize Bosnian laws with the corresponding EU legislation, thus guaranteeing a higher level of intellectual property protection.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic at our Bosnia and Herzegovina office.
Source: The Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
April 2010 News
- New Law on Trademarks and Geographical Indications to Enter into Force in Romania
- Montenegro to Adopt Three New IP Laws
- New Law on Geographical Indications in Serbia Explained
- Western Balkan Countries Entry into the EU
- Adidas Sues Two Russian Shoe Retailers, Wins One Case, Loses Another
- Ukraine Rules Against Viasat in Copyright Dispute
- Bulgarian Meat Producer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Romania Issues New Regulations on Supplementary Protection for Medicinal and Plant Protection Products
- Consultations on Pre-draft of Law on Customs Measures in Bosnia
- Eighty-two Percent Ukrainian Companies Involved In IPR Disputes
- Latvia Ratifies Patent Law Treaty
- Serbian Customs: 1.5 Million Items Waiting to be Destroyed
- Romania Customs Seize EUR 3,434,733 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Bulgarian Customs Detain Counterfeit Reebok, Adidas, Nike Clothing Labels
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers, Sunglasses