Slovenia IPO National Action Plan for Cooperation with EPO Confirmed
On November 26th, 2007, The National Action Plan for Cooperation between Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) with the European Patent Office (EPO) was confirmed. The plan is intended to cover the period between August 1, 2007 and July 31, 2010.
The main cooperation activities include:
• Further Development of SIPO’s IT Support System
• Development of a Comprehensive Information Providing System
• Establishing Inter-Sectoral Coordination for More Efficient Enforcement of IP Rights (National IP Forum)
• Setting Up a Network for Cooperation with Universities and Schools in the field of Intellectual Property (IP Focal Points)
• Raising Public Awareness of the Importance of Intellectual Property
• Requiring Higher Qualification for Slovenian Patent Agents in Proceedings Before the EPO
For more information, please contact our Slovenia representative.
Read more news on Slovenia or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.