Igor Alfiorov Joins INTA’s Europe Global Advisory Council
Mar 7 2023 - 15:01
PETOŠEVIĆ Ukraine Associate Igor Alfiorov recently joined INTA’s Europe Global Advisory Council (EGAC).
Established in 2014, the EGAC is one of INTA’s regional advisory councils whose objective is to advise INTA on public policy and advocacy efforts in Europe, as well as to grow corporate membership and improve communication with members in the region.
Igor is an active INTA member and is currently also serving on the Legislation and Regulation Committee for the term 2022-2023.
For more information, please contact Igor Alfiorov.
Read more Company related IP news, get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2023 News
- Montenegro Amends Trademark and Patent Laws
- Further Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Kazakhstan Allows Inspections of Small Businesses Suspected of IPR Infringement if Based on “Relevant Grounds”
- Uzbekistan Launches Online Filing of Open Patent License Applications
- Ukrainian Supreme Court Upholds Antimonopoly Committee Decision in Unfair Competition Case