Ana Radoman Presents at ELSA Conference in Belgrade
On November 5, 2022, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Associate Ana Radoman held a presentation during an IP law conference organized by the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) at the Faculty of Law of the University of Belgrade.
Almost 90 ELSA members from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia attended this conference, which was also supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Regional Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO).
Ana introduced law students to IP law practice, the process of protecting IP rights, and the importance of brand protection. Ana covered different types of IP rights, focusing mostly on trademarks and designs.
You can see the photos from the presentation in our gallery.
For more information, please contact Ana Radoman at our Serbia office.
November 2022 News
- Ukrainian IPO Reorganizes and Transitions to UKRNOIPI, Online Filing System Re-Launched
- EPO Sets Start of Unitary Patent Transitional Measures to January 1, 2023
- Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Holiday Recess for Hungarian IPO
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Apparel
- Ukraine Introduces TSG Protection
- New Copyright Law Enters into Force in Moldova
- New Implementing Regulations of the Trademark Law Enter into Force in Romania
- Montenegro Joined EPO: What Does that Mean for Patent Holders?
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Accessories
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel