Branislav Krnetić Presents at Educational Seminar for Customs Officials and Market Inspectors
On November 10, 2022, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Senior Associate Branislav Krnetić presented at a training seminar aimed at educating local customs officials and market inspectors on how to recognize counterfeit products.
While holding a presentation on behalf of a client, Branislav shared useful information, examples and tips that will help the officials in their fight against counterfeit goods.
Around 100 customs officials and market inspectors attended the presentations by representatives of 15 brands.
The educational seminar took place at Hotel Palace in Belgrade.
You can see the photos from the seminar in our gallery.
For more information, please contact Branislav Krnetić.
November 2022 News
- Ukrainian IPO Reorganizes and Transitions to UKRNOIPI, Online Filing System Re-Launched
- EPO Sets Start of Unitary Patent Transitional Measures to January 1, 2023
- Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Holiday Recess for Hungarian IPO
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Apparel
- Ukraine Introduces TSG Protection
- New Copyright Law Enters into Force in Moldova
- New Implementing Regulations of the Trademark Law Enter into Force in Romania
- Montenegro Joined EPO: What Does that Mean for Patent Holders?
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Accessories
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel