Djakhangir Aripov to Present at IP Central Asia Forum 2021
Mr. Aripov will act as the forum coordinator for Uzbekistan and will hold a presentation on initiating unfair competition actions with the Uzbek Antimonopoly Committee as an option for enforcing intellectual property rights.
The forum will focus on the protection and enforcement of IP rights in Central Asia and the challenges and opportunities arising in connection with digitalization.
The forum is expected to gather more than 250 IP attorneys, company executives, and government agency representatives from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Russia and Azerbaijan.
For more information, please contact Djakhangir Aripov at our Uzbekistan office.
January 2021 News
- Russia to Expand Grounds for Granting Compulsory Licenses
- Russia and Kazakhstan Ratify Protocol on Eurasian Industrial Designs
- Kazakh Customs Introduces Online Customs Watch Applications
- Belarus Ratifies EAEU Trademark Agreement
- Kazakh IPO Introduces Fast-Track Examination for COVID-19-Related Patents
- Ukrainian Drug Manufacturer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Furniture
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Watches