Serbian Customs Seize Fake Watches
On January 23, 2021, Serbian customs officials at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria seized 55 men’s watches believed to infringe the Seiko®, Rolex® and TAG Heuer® trademarks.
The fake watches were discovered among more than 1,000 pieces of jewellery and watches found during the inspection of a van travelling to Germany.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs website
January 2021 News
- Russia to Expand Grounds for Granting Compulsory Licenses
- Russia and Kazakhstan Ratify Protocol on Eurasian Industrial Designs
- Kazakh Customs Introduces Online Customs Watch Applications
- Belarus Ratifies EAEU Trademark Agreement
- Kazakh IPO Introduces Fast-Track Examination for COVID-19-Related Patents
- Ukrainian Drug Manufacturer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Furniture
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Watches