Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Furniture
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NTCA) officials recently seized more than 100 chair and desk parts infringing the Chanel® and Versace® trademarks while inspecting a truck on the M7 motorway in western Hungary.
The seized goods, which were being transported from Bulgaria to Spain, are estimated to be worth approximately EUR 657,000 (USD 799,000).
Prepared by: Erika Farkas
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration website
January 2021 News
- Russia to Expand Grounds for Granting Compulsory Licenses
- Russia and Kazakhstan Ratify Protocol on Eurasian Industrial Designs
- Kazakh Customs Introduces Online Customs Watch Applications
- Belarus Ratifies EAEU Trademark Agreement
- Kazakh IPO Introduces Fast-Track Examination for COVID-19-Related Patents
- Ukrainian Drug Manufacturer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Furniture
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Watches