Ana Stojanović Moderates Webinar as Part of MARQUES Month
On September 21, 2020, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Attorney at Law Ana Stojanović moderated an online roundtable on sustainability and brand value as part of MARQUES Month, a series of online events held in September 2020 instead of the association’s 34th Annual Conference.
Ms. Stojanović organized the webinar with fellow members of the MARQUES Intellectual Asset Management Team. The discussion centered on the impact of sustainability initiatives on brand value, the consumers’ perception of this issue and their increasing demand for sustainable products and services, as well as on how to tell the difference between genuine sustainable brands and those which employ false advertising.
The discussion centered around the “triple bottom line” term, which illustrates that companies should consider three types of effects that their activities produce – environmental, social and financial, i.e. companies should develop their businesses in a way that will benefit the environment and society, and also guarantee the financial tenability of the business itself. The panelists shared their experience working with companies and brands which were developed with sustainability as a core value.
For more information, please contact Ana Stojanović at our Serbia office.
October 2020 News
- Protocol on Eurasian Design Patents Ratified by Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Armenia
- Uzbekistan’s Competition Watchdog Launches Register of IPR Infringers
- Kazakhstan Introduces Mandatory Labeling of Tobacco Products
- Moldova to Establish IPR Protection Information Platform
- Uzbekistan Announces Upcoming Improvements to its IPR Protection System
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 5.5 Million Worth of Fake Goods from January-August 2020
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Watches