Mayya Pak Selected as a WIPR Influential Woman in IP
PETOŠEVIĆ Russia Associate Mayya Pak was recently selected as a Trailblazer in WIPR Influential Women in IP, World Intellectual Property Review’s second annual publication focusing on outstanding women in the IP industry.
As part of its survey on diversity and inclusion in IP, WIPR asked industry professionals to nominate influential female lawyers practicing in-house and in private practice, and women working in IP institutions. The publication includes a selection of 100 Influential Women in IP, including 20 Trailblazers – lawyers with ten or fewer years of experience in the IP profession who have already made significant contributions to the IP industry.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Rankings page.
July 2020 News
- How to Register a Trademark in Russia – a Quick Guide
- Poland Introduces Specialized IP Courts, New Types of Court Actions
- Ukraine to Introduce Research Exemption to Patent Law
- Russian GI Law to Enter into Force Soon
- More Patent Validations and Utility Model Applications in Hungary in 2019
- Kazakhstan Launches App for Checking Alcoholic Drinks’ Authenticity
- Kazakh Officials Seize Fake Sneakers