PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Representatives Present at Educational Seminar for Customs Officials and Market Inspectors
On March 7, 2019, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Senior Associate Ivan Matić, Attorney at Law Đorđe Marković and Associates Ana Opalić and Sara Radić presented at a training seminar aimed at educating local customs officials and market inspectors on how to recognize counterfeit products.
While holding presentations on behalf of two clients, they shared useful information, examples and tips that will help the officials in their fight against counterfeit goods.
Around 100 customs officials and market inspectors attended the presentations by representatives of 21 brands.
The educational seminar took place in Hotel Palace in Belgrade.
You can see the photos from the seminar in our gallery.
March 2019 News
- Ukraine Adopts UA-DRP, Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy Similar to UDRP
- EU Considers Draft Regulation in Support of EU-Based Generics and Biosimilars Producers
- Belarus Introduces Additional Patent Fee Payment Option
- North Macedonia’s IP Delegation Visits Brussels as Part of EU Screening
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 51.7 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2018
- Ukrainian Parliament to Consider IP Legislation Amendments – Implications for Pharmaceutical Patents
- New Uzbekistan Resolution Aims to Strengthen Enforcement Efforts
- Belarus Will Not Consider Division or Merger Requests for International Trademark Registrations
- Hungary Amends Trademark Legislation, Transposes Directive (EU) 2015/2436
- Slovenia Drafts Amendments to Industrial Property Act
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Croatia
- Ukrainian Officials Seize Fake Aerosol Cans, Shut Down Fake Olive Oil Production
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes Worth Over EUR 340,000