Who’s Who Legal Recognizes Four PETOŠEVIĆ Practitioners
The Who’s Who Legal Trademarks 2018 edition was recently published recognizing four PETOŠEVIĆ practitioners in the Trademark Lawyers chapter: PETOŠEVIĆ Romania Head of Office Aura Campeanu, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Senior Associate Ivan Matić, PETOŠEVIĆ Deputy COO Anamarija Stančić Petrović, and PETOŠEVIĆ Regional Manager – Western Balkans Mihajlo Zatezalo.
Who’s Who Legal is a widely recognized organization that identifies world’s leading legal professionals from over 150 jurisdictions in multiple areas of business law.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
September 2018 News
- Russia Introduces Three-Year Customs Watch Term
- Estonia Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Fabric
- Croatian Customs Seize Fake Accessories and Apparel
- Off the Special 301 Watch List? New Ukrainian Collective Management System in the Making
- Grace Period from EU Association Agreement Directly Applicable in Ukraine
- Kazakhstan Amends IP Legislation
- Ukraine Increases Number of Judges in IP Court
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Provisional Application Protocol
- Romania and Bulgaria Add Their Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 200,000 Worth of Fake Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Perfumes, Fabric
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hygiene Products, Pens