Ana Stojanović Moderates Session at MARQUES “Meet the Judges” Event in Serbia
On May 31, 2018, MARQUES, the Association of European Trade Mark Owners, organized an expert talk with Serbian trademark judges in the capital of Belgrade.
The aim of this gathering, which was held at the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, was to connect brand owners and their attorneys with judges in charge of IP law infringement proceedings in order to discuss current issues in the field of trademark protection in Serbia.
Ana Stojanović, attorney at law at PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia, moderated one of the sessions during the event, opened by MARQUES Chair Gregor Versondert and Director of the Serbian IPO Vladimir Marić. Participants included local IP practitioners, judges from the Commercial Appellate Court, IPO examiners and a professor from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law. Some of the topics were conditions for filing trademark actions, preliminary injunctions, expertise, damage compensation, parallel imports, goods in transit, and trademark infringement determination.
For more information, please contact Ana Stojanović at our Serbia office.
July 2018 News
- Belarus Amends Law on Patents for Inventions, Utility Models and Industrial Designs
- New Croatian IP Legislation Abolishes Appeal Boards
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Website
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- Albania Introduces New Trademark Regulation
- Montenegro Joins DesignView
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Alloy Wheels
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Perfumes