PETOŠEVIĆ to Host INTA Policy Dialogue on Combating Online Counterfeits in Russia
The PETOŠEVIĆ office in Moscow, Russia, is organizing an INTA (International Trademark Association) policy dialogue entitled “Fighting Online Counterfeits in Russia”, taking place in Moscow on Friday, September 8, 2017, from 2 pm – 6 pm local time.
The event is organized with the support of Pepeliaev Group and CMS. It will be held at the Association of European Businesses (AEB), Krasnoproletarskaya Street 16, Bldg. 3, Entrance 8, 4th floor, Moscow, 127473.
Expert presentations and roundtable discussion will focus on issues related to the online distribution of counterfeit products in Russia, namely on the role of local authorities and international organizations in combating online counterfeits, the ways to trace infringers, issues associated with securing evidence, and the tools and mechanisms available to the right holders for protecting their IP rights.
September 2017 News
- Bulgaria Adopts New Ordinance on Industrial Property Representatives
- Bulgaria Drafts Amendments to GI Legislation
- Lithuania and Estonia Ratify UPC Agreement, Slovenia Signs Protocol on Privileges and Immunities
- Kyrgyz PTO Introduces E-Filing Service
- EUIPO and OECD Identify Albania and Ukraine as Key Transit Points for EU-Bound Counterfeits
- Website Listing Infringing Online Resources Launched in Ukraine
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 135,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Labels, Apparel
- Fake Sneakers and Sweatpants Destroyed in Serbia