PETOŠEVIĆ Opens Russia Office
We are pleased to announce that PETOŠEVIĆ is opening an office in Moscow on Monday, September 30. Our office in Russia will provide a full range of intellectual property services, including the enforcement of IP rights and prosecution before the Russian Intellectual Property Office.
In addition to having a qualified team of IP professionals in-house, we have organized our own external network of investigators to assist with enforcement related matters. Our enforcement network was carefully selected based on client feedback and our knowledge of the market, which we accumulated over the years of working in Russia through affiliated offices. We are confident that our team will provide the same level of service and expertise that clients came to expect from working with us in the Balkan region.
PETOŠEVIĆ COO Ignacio Lazaro will oversee our growing team in Moscow:
Ms. Uliana Zabegaeva, trademark and patent attorney, will handle patent and trademark prosecution. Having vast experience in patent matters, Uliana will also supervise the expansion of our patent team.
Ms. Sitora Rakhmanova, attorney at law, will be the main contact for trademark enforcement and customs matters. She will also represent clients before the courts and customs authorities in Russia.
Ms. Ekaterina Kutikova, attorney at law, supervises prosecution and contentious matters. She also advises clients and represents them before the courts and the customs authorities. Furthermore, Ekaterina will be the main contact f or copyright related issues.
CEO Slobodan Petošević said: “The decision to establish an office in Russia was influenced primarily by client feedback that indicated an increasing need for an alternative service provider in Russia and the CIS, and a broader coverage of the region through a single firm. After years of working through affiliated offices, we are now able to provide our clients with direct contact in Russia for all their intellectual property needs. This will also significantly strengthen our CIS team and complement our successful office in Ukraine. We are excited to embark on this new journey and look forward to reinforcing our relationship with existing clients.”
For more information, please contact Ignacio Lazaro
Khlebny pereulok 19B
T: +7 495 697 35 20
F: +7 495 697 19 27
September 2013 News
- Moldova’s New Competition Law Explained
- Albania Accedes to London Agreement
- Croatia and Slovenia Fight for Sausage Rights
- Coca-Cola Appeals Russian Court’s Decision in Trade Dress Suit
- Ukrainian Court Fines Calgon Water Softener Counterfeiters
- Slovenian PTO Part of OHIM’s Common Harmonized Database
- Croatian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Accessories
- Georgian Mineral Water Borjomi Gets Protected Status in the US
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Accessories