Kosovo Preparing Amendments to Patent and Trademark Laws
Kosovo has recently drafted amendments to its trademark and patent laws, which the Kosovo Parliament is expected to adopt this year.
The amendments aim to bring Kosovo’s IP legislation in line with European Union’s directives, as one of the requirements for EU integration, as well as create a better and safer environment for investments and the protection of IP rights.
We will provide a detailed analysis of the amendments as soon as the final drafts of the laws amending and supplementing the trademark and patent laws become available.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Kosovo Ministry of Trade and Industry’s website
May 2014 News
- Kosovo Preparing Amendments to Patent and Trademark Laws
- Special 301 Report: Ukraine No Longer ‘Priority Foreign Country’
- Serbian Customs Participate in WCO Anti-Counterfeiting Workshop
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 107,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Towels, Light Bulbs, Bags, T-Shirts