Igor Alfiorov Appointed WIPO Domain Name Panelist
PETOŠEVIĆ Ukraine Associate Igor Alfiorov was recently appointed WIPO Domain Name Panelist under the .UA Dispute Resolution Policy (UA-DRP) as part of the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center which provides domain name dispute resolution services without the need for court litigation.
Igor can now serve as an arbiter in domain name disputes under the UA-DRP, the Ukrainian variation of the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
For more information, please contact Igor Alfiorov at our Ukraine office.
December 2021 News
- Albania Amends Industrial Property Law
- Eurasian Design System Enters into Force in Tajikistan, EAPO to Serve as ISA, IPEA
- Lithuania to Accept PCT Applications Online
- Fake Batteries Seized in Montenegro, Their Packaging Destroyed
- Hungarian Customs Detain EUR 2.3 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Detain Fake Clothing, Footwear, Perfumes
- Law on Personal Data Protection Enters into Force in Belarus
- Russia Bans Sale of 61 Samsung Smartphone Models over Patent Lawsuit
- Ukrainian Wine Producer Fined for Unfair Competition