PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Lawyers Present at Educational Seminar for Customs Officials and Market Inspectors
On October 25, 2019, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia lawyers Đorđe Marković, Ana Opalić and Sara Radić presented at a training seminar aimed at educating local customs officials and market inspectors on how to recognize counterfeit products.
While holding presentations on behalf of three clients, they shared useful information, examples and tips that will help the officials in their fight against counterfeit goods.
Around 100 customs officials and market inspectors attended the presentations by representatives of 20 brands.
The educational seminar took place in the Customs Administration headquarters in Belgrade.
You can see the photos from the seminar in our gallery.
November 2019 News
- Eurasian Patent Organization to Introduce Eurasian Design Patents
- Serbia Amends Patent Law
- Belarus Introduces New Measures Against Cybersquatting
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia and Serbia Join DesignClass
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Seize 100 Tons of Fake Detergent
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 112,000 Worth of Fake Perfume