Ignacio Lázaro Speaks Trademarks to Law Students at INTA Office in Brussels
On November 21, 2016, at the International Trademark Association (INTA) Europe Office in Brussels, Belgium, PETOŠEVIĆ Group Deputy CEO Ignacio Lázaro held a presentation on the basics of trademark law to a group of international law students, visiting from Instituto de Empresa’s Law School in Madrid, Spain.
The presentation was part of a study visit during which the students visited European Union Institutions and private-sector organizations.
Through pictures and real life examples, Ignacio discussed trademark law and careers in the field with the goal to introduce students to trademark practice and give them a sense of how the IP market is developing in Europe.
November 2016 News
- Russian Appellate Court Upholds LinkedIn Block in Russia for Personal Data Law Infringement
- Kyrgyzstan Simplifies Trade Name Registration Procedure
- Slovenia, Lithuania Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Russia Considers Trademark Opposition System
- Russia Drafting Amendments to Cease and Desist Letter Procedure
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Websites
- Hungarian Officials Seize 4,000 Bottles of Fake Perfume
- Fake Watches and Toys Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Ukrainian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers and Cell Phones
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Pencil Cases
- EC: Macedonia Moderately Prepared in IP Area