Tarik Prolaz Presents at AmCham Forum on Charging and Taxation of IP Rights
PETOŠEVIĆ Bosnia Director Tarik Prolaz was invited to present during an open forum called “System of Charging and Taxation of Intellectual Property Rights, Digital Contents, and Telecommunication Services in Bosnia and Herzegovina”, organized on April 1, 2015 in Banja Luka by the American Chamber of Commerce in Bosnia and Herzegovina in collaboration with the Bosnian Foreign Investment Council.
The aim was to initiate a discussion regarding the problems in this area faced by the businesses from the Information Communication Technologies (ICT) and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) sectors.
It was concluded that it is of essential importance to identify all of the areas in which businesses can support the tax administration officials, inspection authorities and the Institute for Intellectual Property of Bosnia.
For more information on the forum or the presentation, please contact email@example.com.
Source: AmCham Bosnia and Herzegovina
April 2015 News
- Ukrainian Painter Files Copyright Infringement Lawsuit against Local Businesswoman
- 12,000 Pairs of Fake Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Ukrainian Police Seize 30 Tons of Fake Alcohol
- Russia Amends Customs Legislation
- Serbian Customs Seize 100,000 Fake Sneaker Labels
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Sunglasses Worth Over EUR 6M
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions Increase, Value of Detained Goods Decrease in 2014
- Slovenian IPO Expands Electronic Filing Services