IP Stars Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ In Six Jurisdictions
MIP’s IP Stars Trademark Rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices for outstanding work in six jurisdictions.
The IP Stars guide is published by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP), a well-respected publisher in the IP industry.
The results feature firms ranked according to practice areas in different tiers, as highly recommended or recommended. The number of tiers varies by jurisdiction, while in smaller countries rankings are not divided into practice areas and sub-practice areas.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Bulgaria – Trademark – Tier 3
Croatia – Intellectual property – Recommended
Romania – Trademark prosecution – Tier 2
Serbia – Intellectual Property – Highly Recommended
Slovenia – Intellectual property – Recommended
Ukraine – Trademark – Tier 3
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
March 2019 News
- Ukraine Adopts UA-DRP, Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy Similar to UDRP
- EU Considers Draft Regulation in Support of EU-Based Generics and Biosimilars Producers
- Belarus Introduces Additional Patent Fee Payment Option
- North Macedonia’s IP Delegation Visits Brussels as Part of EU Screening
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 51.7 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2018
- Ukrainian Parliament to Consider IP Legislation Amendments – Implications for Pharmaceutical Patents
- New Uzbekistan Resolution Aims to Strengthen Enforcement Efforts
- Belarus Will Not Consider Division or Merger Requests for International Trademark Registrations
- Hungary Amends Trademark Legislation, Transposes Directive (EU) 2015/2436
- Slovenia Drafts Amendments to Industrial Property Act
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Croatia
- Ukrainian Officials Seize Fake Aerosol Cans, Shut Down Fake Olive Oil Production
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes Worth Over EUR 340,000