- Attorney at Law *
Mara’s practice focuses on trademark and design enforcement in Romania. She handles trademark and design infringement matters, particularly related to e-commerce and unfair competition, as well as domain name disputes. Mara has ample experience representing clients before Romanian courts, while she also works with customs and police authorities on the surveillance and seizure of counterfeit goods. Mara drafts cease and desist letters and legal documents, negotiates and concludes settlement agreements, and advises clients on all aspects of trademark and design protection.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2020, Mara worked for five years as an attorney at law and legal consultant at a Romanian law firm specializing in intellectual property, where she mostly handled trademark infringement and unfair competition cases and domain name disputes.
- Trademark Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation
- Design Prosecution
- Design Litigation
- Domain Names
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Attorney at Law, Bucharest Bar Association, 2016
Native Romanian, fluent English, intermediate French
- Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Romania, LLM in International Arbitration, 2015
- Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Romania, LLB, 2014
- Summer School on Intellectual Property, University of Bonn, Germany, July-August 2018
“Contributions of the Romanian Jurisprudence in the Field of Industrial Property”. Proprietate intelectuală. Publishers C.H. Beck. (2018)