Slobodan Petošević Presents during INTA Annual Meeting 2022
On May 1, 2022, PETOŠEVIĆ Group Executive Chairman and CEO Slobodan Petošević held a presentation titled “Leading with Agility — The Importance of Adaptability When Geopolitical Crisis and Change are Increasingly Common” as part of a panel session during the INTA Annual Meeting 2022, which took place from April 30 to May 4, 2022 in Washington, D.C.
The panel and presentation addressed the current war in Ukraine as well as other geopolitical crises and how law firms and brand owners can best react and respond to assist and support their clients and employees in such troubled times.
For more information, please contact Slobodan Petošević.
May 2022 News
- Uzbekistan Adopts Resolution Aiming to Improve its IP Protection System
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Watches
- IP Protection Excluded from OFAC Sanctions
- WIPO Temporarily Suspends UA-DRP Proceedings
- Lithuania Transposes the DSM Directive
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronic Devices with Unlicensed Software