- Attorney at Law *
Zita’s practice mainly focuses on trademark prosecution and enforcement. Zita is well versed in handling oppositions, observations and cancellation actions and in representing clients before the courts in Hungary. She also handles trademark searches and prepares comprehensive legal opinions and out-of-court agreements.
Zita also handles domain name cases, specifically registration, maintenance and dispute resolution. She is also well experienced in competition law and in customs enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Before joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2019, Zita worked for another Hungarian IP firm for five years, where she also handled trademark enforcement and other IP-related matters.
- Trademark Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation
- Domain Names
- Internet and Social Media
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Advertising Law
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Attorney at Law, Hungarian Bar Association, 2018
Native Hungarian, fluent English, proficient German
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, Budapest, Hungary, LLB, 2014