- Attorney at Law *
Zita handles various trademark prosecution matters, including oppositions, observations and cancellation actions, and represents clients before the courts. She also handles trademark searches and prepares comprehensive legal opinions and out-of-court agreements.
Zita also assists clients in domain name matters, including registration, maintenance and dispute resolution. She is also experienced in competition law and in customs enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Before joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2019, Zita worked at another Hungarian IP firm for five years, where she handled all types of IP matters, mainly trademark enforcement and domain names.
- Trademark Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation
- Domain Names
- Internet and Social Media
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Advertising Law
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Attorney at Law, Hungarian Bar Association, 2018
Native Hungarian, fluent English, proficient German
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, Budapest, Hungary, LLB, 2014