Nikoletta mainly handles patent validations and trademark prosecution for various jurisdictions in which PETOŠEVIĆ operates, as well as patent validations in Bulgaria. She also provides support to the Bulgarian office staff by performing various administrative tasks.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2016, Nikoletta held various business administration and organizational positions for more than ten years. She also has experience in marketing and advertising.
Native Bulgarian, fluent English, basic Spanish
- Joint Master Degree in IP Law - Skopje State University and Centre for International Intellectual Studies, Strasbourg, pending, 2015
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Bulgaria, MA in Macroeconomics, 2001
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, BA in Economics, 1997
- WIPO Academy and the University of South Africa (UNISA) Intellectual Property Law Specialization Program, joint certificate, 2013
- WIPO Advanced Course on Biotechnology and Intellectual Property, 2010
- WIPO General Course on Intellectual Property, 2009