- Junior Associate *
Maxim mainly handles prosecution and maintenance of patents and trademarks, including office actions, oppositions and recordation of changes. He is also responsible for registration and monitoring of domain names for our clients.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2017, Maxim was a trainee at the European Observatory on Infringements of Intellectual Property Rights in Alicante, Spain. He also worked as an IP consultant and associate at two Bulgarian law firms for seven years.
- Bulgarian Bar Association, 2014
Native Bulgarian, fluent English and Spanish, proficient German, basic French
- University of Alicante, Spain, LLM in Industrial and Intellectual Property (Magister Lvcentinvs), 2015
- Faculty of Law, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria, LLM, 2013
- CopyrightX Course, Harvard Law School in collaboration with Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society, 2018
- Protection of Plant Varieties Seminar, University of Alicante in collaboration with Community Plant Varieties Office and International Union for Protection of New Varieties and Plants, Alicante, Spain, 2014
“EUROPEAN UNION: EGC Considers the Perception of Non-Cyrillic Terms by Bulgarian Consumers”. The INTA Bulletin. Vol. 72. No. 21. International Trademark Association. (December 15, 2017)
- International Trademark Association Committee Member, Enforcement Committee, 2018 – 2019 Term