- Junior Associate
Kaja’s practice focuses on trademark and design prosecution in Slovenia. She also handles copyright and domain name cases, as well as matters relating to data protection, privacy, internet and social media.
Before joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2021, Kaja worked as a legal assistant at a law firm in Spain where she handled legal tasks in the field of migration law.
- Trademark Prosecution
- Design Prosecution
- Domain Names
- Internet and Social Media
- Data Protection and Privacy
Native Slovenian, fluent English, proficient Spanish, basic German
- Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, LLM, 2020
- Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, LLB, 2018
- WIPO Academy Courses, DL-303 Specialized Course on the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks, 2021
- WIPO Academy Courses, DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property, 2021
- WIPO Academy Courses, PCT Distance Learning Course: Introduction to the Patent Cooperation Treaty, 2021
- EUIPO Academy, European Union Trade Mark (EUTM) in a Nutshell 2019 course, 2021
- EUIPO IP Course for Paralegals, 2021