- Senior Associate
- Attorney at Law *
Dragana’s practice focuses on complex trademark prosecution and enforcement matters in Serbia and the Western Balkans, including filing oppositions and observation letters, responding to provisional refusals, preparing cease-and-desist letters or other pre-litigation notices, negotiating settlement agreements and litigating disputes. She represents clients before the courts, the intellectual property office and customs and market inspection authorities in Serbia. Dragana counsels clients on clearance, maintenance and enforcement of trademarks, as well as on protection of industrial designs, domain names and copyright. She represents clients from a variety of industries, including leading multinational companies from the technology, pharmaceuticals, food, petroleum and lead glass industries.
Before joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2011, Dragana worked as an associate at another Belgrade-based intellectual property law firm.
- Trademark Litigation
- Design Litigation
- Internet and Social Media
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Attorney at Law, Serbia Bar Association, 2012
Native Serbian (similar to Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Montenegrin and Slovenian), fluent English, basic Spanish and French
- Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Serbia, LLB, 2008
- "Protecting trademarks in Serbia, new EU candidate", PETOŠEVIĆ Webinar on Effect of EU Enlargement on Trademark Practice in Southeast Europe, BrightTALK, July 25, 2012
- International Trademark Treaties and Laws Committee, Section of Intellectual Property Law, American Bar Association