- Junior Associate
Ainagul’s practice focuses on patent, design and trademark prosecution and enforcement. She represents clients before the Kazakh IPO, customs, courts and other state authorities.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2020, Ainagul worked as a civil litigation attorney for five years, preparing and filing claims and motions for lawsuits and representing clients in courts. She also ran a property valuation company.
Ainagul earned her LLM in trial advocacy from Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago, Illinois.
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Litigation and Contentious
- Trademark Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation
- Design Prosecution
- Design Litigation
- Domain Names
- Geographical Indications
- Plant Varieties
- Topographies of Integrated Circuits
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Media and Entertainment Law
- State Bar Exam, Kazakhstan, 2013
Native Russian, fluent English, intermediate Kazakh
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, USA, LLM in Trial Advocacy, 2020
- M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, LLM, 2005
- M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, LLB, 2004