Mayya Pak Appointed Co-Chair of INTA Judicial Administration and Trademark Litigation Subcommittee
PETOŠEVIĆ Russia Associate Mayya Pak was recently appointed Co-Chair of the Judicial Administration and Trademark Litigation Subcommittee of the International Trademark Association’s (INTA) Enforcement Committee, for the term 2022-2023.
Mayya is an active INTA member and has served on the Enforcement Committee since 2020.
For more information, please contact Mayya Pak.
December 2021 News
- Albania Amends Industrial Property Law
- Eurasian Design System Enters into Force in Tajikistan, EAPO to Serve as ISA, IPEA
- Lithuania to Accept PCT Applications Online
- Fake Batteries Seized in Montenegro, Their Packaging Destroyed
- Hungarian Customs Detain EUR 2.3 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Detain Fake Clothing, Footwear, Perfumes
- Law on Personal Data Protection Enters into Force in Belarus
- Russia Bans Sale of 61 Samsung Smartphone Models over Patent Lawsuit
- Ukrainian Wine Producer Fined for Unfair Competition