Djakhangir Aripov Participates in WIPO Workshop in Kyrgyzstan
PETOŠEVIĆ Uzbekistan Head of Office Djakhangir Aripov represented the International Trademark Association (INTA) during the Workshop on Heritage-Sensitive Intellectual Property and Marketing Strategies for Creative Entrepreneurs, which took place from April 13 to April 17, 2019 in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
The aim of the workshop was for participants to learn about heritage-sensitive intellectual property and marketing strategies (HIPAMS) in order to develop them for their own creative businesses, using Kyrgyz cases as examples. Djakhangir answered the participants’ IP-related inquiries.
The workshop was organized by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the British Council, University of Coventry, the Kyrgyz State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation (Kyrgyzpatent) and CACSARC-kg, a foundation dedicated to the development of crafts in Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia.
For more information, please contact Djakhangir Aripov at our Uzbekistan office.
May 2019 News
- Serbian Supreme Court Issues Important Decision on Goods in Transit
- Tajikistan Amends Trademark Law, Pending Applications Now Published
- Ukrainian Language Law: Ukrainian Official Language for Product Labeling and Advertising
- Significant Amendments to Estonian Trademark Legislation Enter into Force
- Parallel Imports in Kosovo: Slight Improvement in Enforcement
- Russia to Introduce GI Protection
- Slovenia Adopts Trade Secrets Act
- Uzbekistan Introduces New Administrative Fines for IP Rights Infringement
- Fewer National Applications, More Patent Validations in Hungary in 2018