Jeremy Phillips Holds Legal English Course for PETOŠEVIĆ Employees
PETOŠEVIĆ employees recently attended a legal English course in Belgrade held by Jeremy Phillips, a distinguished British academic, author and commentator on intellectual property law.
Approximately 60 employees attended this practical one-day course on how to improve general writing skills and how to write more effectively on the subject of intellectual property.
You can view the photos from the lecture in our gallery.
February 2014 News
- Romania to Introduce New Domain Name Regulations
- Azerbaijan Makes Progress in Copyright Protection
- Russia Amends Anti-Piracy Law
- Ukrainian Police Discover Sewing Shop with Counterfeit Clothes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Bags, Sneakers
- Russian Court Rules Against Coca-Cola in Trade Dress Lawsuit
- Registration of GIs and DOs with Kosovo IP Agency Possible as of January 30
- Ukraine to Allow Blocking of Copyright Infringing Websites without Court Decision
- Uzbekistan Withdraws Reservation to Berne Convention Provision
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.7 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Jeans