- Senior Executive Assistant
- Luxembourg HR Officer
Sara handles various administrative and office tasks and provides support and assistance to the Group Executive Chairman and CEO. She assists with the CEO’s files and records, agenda planning, correspondence, reports, presentations, travel arrangements and payments. Sara also handles HR matters in Luxembourg, including maintaining records and assisting with recruitment and training.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2020, Sara worked as an executive assistant at an American telecommunications company for four years and as a business travel consultant for eight years, at a well-known Swiss private bank and an American travel management company.
Native French, fluent English, intermediate Spanish, basic German
- Lycée Charles Nodier, Dole, France, Advanced Vocational Diploma in Tourism, 2002
- Human Resources Administration Course, Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center, Luxembourg, pending
- IATA Training, Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma, Brussels, Belgium, 2011
- IATA Training, Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma, Brussels, Belgium, 2010