Nina’s practice focuses on trademark and industrial design prosecution, enforcement and litigation. She represents clients before the Slovenian courts and the local intellectual property office. Nina also handles copyright, domain names, internet and social media, and data protection and privacy matters, and advises clients on all aspects of IP law.
Before joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2021, Nina worked as a trademark attorney at another IP firm in Ljubljana for more than three years, and as a legal trainee at a law firm in southwestern Slovenia for over a year.
- Trademark Prosecution
- Design Prosecution
- Domain Names
- Internet and Social Media
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Data Protection and Privacy
- State Bar Exam, Slovenia, 2021
- Trademark and Design Attorney, Slovenia, 2018
Native Slovenian, fluent English and Italian
- Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, LLM, 2015
- Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, LLB, 2013