Mikhail handles trademark prosecution in Belarus and other countries in the Russian-speaking region. He works with the Belarusian customs authorities on the surveillance, seizure and destruction of counterfeit goods and assists in litigation cases. Mikhail is also experienced in copyright and competition law.
Before joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2021, Mikhail spent six years working as legal counsel in an IT company, the Collective Management Center within the Belarusian IPO, and in the Ministry of Antimonopoly Regulation and Trade where he headed the legal support section.
- Trademark Prosecution
- Domain Names
- Internet and Social Media
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Data Protection and Privacy
Native Belarusian and Russian, proficient English
- Faculty of Law, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus, LLM, 2016
- Faculty of Law, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus, LLB, 2012
- “Latest Trends in Private Copying Collective Management” seminar organized by CISAC, BIEM and Artisjus, Budapest, Hungary, December 2018
- “Best Practices in Cartel Procedures” seminar organizes by OECD-GVH Regional Centre for Competition in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary, October 2017