- Administrative Assistant
Ainura handles various administrative and office tasks, including correspondence, translations and updating the digital database of case files. She also assists with trademark and design prosecution and maintenance by preparing and filing documents before the relevant intellectual property institutions.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2022, Ainura worked as Secretary to the Board of Directors at a Kazakh gas and oil company for 15 years.
Native Kazakh, fluent English and Russian
- M. O. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, Shymkent, Kazakhstan, BA in English Teaching, 2022
- Central Asian University, Almaty, Kazakhstan, BA in Accounting and Auditing, 2006
- Kyrgyz Academy of Tourism, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, BA in Tourism Management, 2000
- WIPO Academy Courses, DL-302 Advanced Course on Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications, 2022
- KIMEP University, Almaty, Kazakhstan, Course on Contract Law, 2012