Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Trademark Attorney to join our office in Russia
- Advising foreign clients on IP rights protection;
- Handling prosecution matters before the IPO;
- Handling cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious matters before local administration;
- Responding to questionnaires and providing legal opinion for various IP forums and international organizations.
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field;
- Trademark license (other licenses would be a plus);
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Other languages
- Public speaking experience (in English)
- Ability to travel abroad (primarily US and Western Europe)
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.