We are looking for a Patent Specialist (chemical engineering, chemistry or biochemistry) to join our office in Kazakhstan
- Conducting searches and analyzing scientific and/or technical documents, including previously granted patents, to assess whether an invention is new and innovative;
- Translating from Russian to English and vice versa;
- Preparing, drafting and filing patent applications;
- Preparing reports and responses to the office actions;
- Ensuring applications’ and renewals’ deadlines are met;
- Communicating regularly with clients and with the Eurasian Patent office.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or biochemistry;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Eurasian or Russian patent attorney license would be a plus;
- Understanding of scientific and technological principles and processes;
- Good command of English (both spoken and written);
- Ability to express complex technical ideas clearly and concisely;
- An eye for detail and an analytical mind;
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 17, 2023.
Please include the following statement in your initial job application email:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. They will be required to submit the signed and scanned Consent Form for Job Applicants.