Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Marketing Coordinator to join our office in Serbia
- Running internal and external newsletters and announcements;
- Preparing and editing the firm’s website and Intranet content;
- Improving the usability and design of the firm’s website and Intranet;
- Maintaining social media profiles for the firm and devising strategies to improve social media and online presence;
- Evaluating legal ranking opportunities, managing and preparing ranking submissions;
- Assisting lawyers with PowerPoint presentations;
- Identifying and evaluating writing opportunities, editing legal articles and liaising with leading trade publications;
- Implementing and maintaining corporate identity across the firm, including marketing materials, templates with logo, electronic signatures, door signs, etc.;
- Developing and improving company mobile application;
- Liaising with web and app developers, graphic designers, and other external collaborators, as well as colleagues across the firm;
- Assisting with conference and event organization, including registrations, accommodation, meetings, calendar of events, client gifts;
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate database of clients, potential clients, and other relevant contacts, used mainly for email marketing purposes;
- Managing multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A near-native level of oral and written proficiency in English, ability to write effectively for audiences inside and outside the firm;
- Experience in jobs with English as the main working language;
- College degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or related areas;
- Experience in research, proofreading, writing, editing;
- Excellent online search skills, web and tech savvy;
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to learn specialized web content-management systems and company databases;
- Basic graphic design skills (InDesign and Photoshop) desirable;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Engaged, proactive, responsible, organized, hard-working, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Please send your CV in English as well as your cover, motivational letter in English to email@example.com no later than August 28. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.