Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Marketing Assistant to join our office in Serbia
- Maintaining an up-to-date, accurate database of clients, potential clients, and other relevant contacts, used mainly for email marketing purposes;
- Assisting with conference and event organization, including registrations, accommodation, exhibit booths, meetings, calendar of events, client gifts;
- Updating the firm’s website and Intranet content;
- Writing and editing various internal and external documents, charts and announcements;
- Implementing and maintaining corporate identity across the firm, including templates, electronic signatures, door signs, etc.;
- Managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English (near-native proficiency);
- Experience in jobs with English as the main working language desirable;
- College degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or related areas desirable;
- Experience in marketing, research, writing, editing;
- Excellent online search skills, web and tech savvy;
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Ability to learn specialized company content-management systems and databases;
- Basic graphic design skills (InDesign and Photoshop) desirable;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Engaged, responsible, organized, hard-working, and a team player.
Please send your CV in English as well as a cover, motivational letter in English to email@example.com no later than August 28. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.