Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Paralegal to join our office in Ukraine
- Creating and maintaining prosecution records in the database;
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting trademark, patent, or other IPR applications, including handling office actions;
- Handling recordal of changes before the local IPO;
- Maintaining IP rights (renewals, annuities);
- Assisting in due diligence and in-use investigations;
- Assisting with customs seizure reports and related matters;
- Assisting in portfolio integration;
- Translating texts from local language into English and vice versa;
- College or University degree;
- Excellent and professional command of English (both written and spoken);
- Two years of experience as a paralegal and/or in the intellectual property field;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects with minimal supervision;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.