Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Law - Junior Associate to join our office in Ukraine
- Handling prosecution files in the field of patents, trademarks and industrial designs;
- Preparing IP rights applications;
- Verifying accuracy of work done by others and reporting the same to clients or supervising lawyers;
- Following and reporting on registration procedure of IP rights in Ukraine and other jurisdictions;
- Assisting senior lawyers with handling enforcement and contentious matters;
- Preparing and filing writs for the courts or local administration;
- Assisting with handling oppositions, cancellation actions, revocation actions, or with any other contentious matters before local administration.
- Law School University degree (or equivalent), that would later on allow for attorney at law status for representing foreign and domestic clients before Ukrainian courts;
- Excellent and professional command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- Experience in Intellectual Property field would be considered as an advantage, but is not a requirement;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English only to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.