Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Junior Associate to join our office in Uzbekistan
- Handling prosecution files in the field of patents, trademarks and industrial designs;
- Analyzing and advising clients on best filing strategies;
- Preparing IP rights applications;
- Verifying accuracy of work and reporting the same to clients;
- Following registration procedure and ensuring registration of IP rights;
- Handling enforcement and contentious matters;
- Preparing and filing writs for the courts or local administrations;
- Handling oppositions, cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious actions before local administrations.
- Law School University degree;
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- 2 years of experience in Intellectual Property field;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.