We are looking for an Intellectual Property Junior Associate to join our office in Romania
- Advising national and foreign clients on IP rights protection and enforcement strategies
- Handling Customs matters: preparing and filing applications for Customs watch, reporting on detention of suspected counterfeit goods, handling further necessary action
- Handling Criminal matters: preparing and filing criminal complaints, reporting on police seizures of suspected counterfeit goods, handling further necessary action
- Handling oppositions, cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious matters before the courts of law and the local administration
- Responding to questionnaires and providing legal opinion for various IP forums and international organizations
- Law School University degree
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Intellectual Property field and/or consumers protection, labeling & advertising law
- Detail oriented
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Other foreign languages
- Experience working with court, customs, and other state authorities.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com no later than May 10, 2021.
Please include the following statement in your initial job application email:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. They will be required to submit the signed and scanned Consent Form for Job Applicants.