Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Associate to join our office in Ukraine
- Advising clients on IP protection and enforcement strategies;
- Preparing and filing writs for the courts, local administrations, enforcement authorities;
- Performing and supervising investigations;
- Handling Customs matters: preparing and filing applications for Customs watching, reporting seizures and handling any further actions related to seizures;
- Handling oppositions, cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious actions before local administrations;
- Responding to questionnaires and producing legal opinions for various IP forums and organizations.
- Law School University degree;
- Admission to Bar (desirable, but not obligatory);
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Intellectual Property field;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.