Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Associate or Junior Associate to join our office in Slovenia for a period of 12 months
- Handling files in the field of prosecution and maintenance of patents, trademarks and industrial designs
- Analyzing cases and advising clients on the best strategies to obtain and maintain intellectual property rights
- Accurate monitoring of deadlines and reporting to clients
- Assisting clients in enforcing intellectual property rights and representing them in legal disputes
- Cooperation in the preparation and submission of documents to courts and administrative authorities
- Management of files in the field of administrative and judicial matters
- Native Slovenian
- University degree in Law
- Excellent, professional command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Preferably at least one year of experience (experience in the Intellectual Property field would be an advantage)
- High sense of responsibility
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 9, 2023.
Please include the following statement in your initial job application email:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. They will be required to submit the signed and scanned Consent Form for Job Applicants.