Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Associate to join our office in Belarus
- Advising foreign clients on IP rights protection and enforcement strategies;
- Preparing and filing writs for courts or local administration;
- Conducting and supervising investigative projects;
- Handling Customs matters: preparing and filing applications for Customs watch, reporting on detention of suspected counterfeit goods and handling further necessary action;
- Handling oppositions, cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious matters before local administration;
- Responding to questionnaires and providing legal opinion for various IP forums and international organizations.
- University degree in Law;
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
- Excellent command of Russian language (both written and spoken);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IP and/or media/advertising, franchise, entertainment law;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects;
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Other foreign languages;
- Bar exam;
- Experience working with court, customs, and other state authorities.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.