Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our office in Ukraine
- Handling general administrative duties such as: managing electronic calendars; scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls; distributing incoming and outgoing mail, faxes; delivering and collecting documents from state authorities;
- Occasional translating and proofreading of documents;
- Assisting Attorneys with administrative duties;
- Providing direct support to the entire office;
- Handling travel arrangements and organization of events;
- Maintaining office supplies;
- Other administrative duties assigned by Head of Office.
- High level of both spoken and written English;
- College degree desirable;
- Two years of office experience working in similar administrative positions;
- Good writing and oral communication skills (experience in handling legal translations and drafting documents would be an asset);
- Excellent computer skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines;
- Responsible, organized, hard-working, and a team player.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.