Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Legal Assistant to join our office in Hungary
- Preparing, editing and filing submissions, letters and notifications
- Docketing of documents in filing systems both on paper and digitally
- Managing and updating various registers and databases
- Setting and following deadlines
- Keeping contact with service providers, partners and clients
- Receiving phone calls, scanning, photocopying documents
- Mailing, submitting requests to authorities in person and online
- Translating documents and articles
- Performance of basic financial tasks related to the daily operation of the office, keeping contact with accountants
- Performance of basic marketing tasks according to the needs of the marketing department
- Performance of operational tasks related to the daily operation of the office, including purchasing physical assets and ordering services required for the operation of the office
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Detail oriented
- High sense of responsibility
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available
- Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience – preferably documented experience – as a legal assistant
- Legal assistant qualification
- Interest or experience in IP (Intellectual Property)
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com no later than March 26, 2023.
Please include the following statement in your initial job application email:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. They will be required to submit the signed and scanned Consent Form for Job Applicants.