Welcome to PETOŠEVIĆ Careers!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Associate to join our office in Belarus.
• Advising foreign clients on IP rights protection and enforcement strategies;
• Preparing and filing writs for courts or local administration;
• Conducting and supervising investigative projects;
• Handling Customs matters: preparing and filing applications for Customs watch, reporting on detention of suspected counterfeit goods and handling further necessary action;
• Handling oppositions, cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious matters before local administration;
• Responding to questionnaires and providing legal opinion for various IP forums and international organizations.
• University degree in Law;
• Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
• Excellent command of Russian language (both written and spoken);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in IP and/or media/advertising, franchise, entertainment law;
• Detail oriented;
• High sense of responsibility;
• Ability to work independently and manage various projects;
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
• Strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The following skills would be an advantage:
• Other foreign languages;
• Bar exam;
• Experience working with court, customs, and other state authorities.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are also looking for an Administrative Assistant (part-time) to join our office in Montenegro.
• Handling general administrative duties such as:
managing electronic calendars; scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls; couriering and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, faxes;
• Handling travel arrangements;
• Maintaining office supplies;
• Providing direct support to the entire office;
• Other administrative duties assigned by the Head of Office.
Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English;
• High school degree;
• One year of office experience working in similar administrative positions;
• Good writing and oral communication skills;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Able to manage time and work to deadlines;
• Responsible, organized, hard-working and a team player.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com no later than Thursday, March 28. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.